PULSE helps organizations track and benchmark financial, operational, environmental and social data to better demonstrate impact.
What's New with IRIS 2.2?
- Important changes to how Clients are recognized, individual versus organization
- 44 new or improved Metric Definitions
- Revised and improved Classifications for Projects and Products
New PULSE Functionality
- Improved save operation eliminates possibility of duplicate data in a time period
- Data Import Wizard
- Streamlined Metrics and Metric Definitions
- A metric data collection and reporting tool for organizations looking to quantify the impact of their projects and investments
- Flexible, allowing organizations to create their own unqiue metric definitions
- Pre-loaded with the IRIS taxonomy for measuring returns from Impact Investing
- Free for qualifying non-profit organizations (just like Salesforce.com)
- Growing and changing as the community adopts and adapts
- Built on Salesforce.com, the world's most popular on-demand business platform
- Ready for an experienced Salesforce administrator to install
PULSE is not...
- Locked down or proprietary, it allows full customization through the Salesforce.com workbench
- Fully automated, the flexibility requires a bit of understanding about how the tool works
- A complete portfolio management system
This site will be updated on a regular basis, check back for new content regularly.